New Build Solicitor
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Managing a caseload of new build property matters from inception through to conclusion; including, sales & purchase, of equity, right to buy, shared ownership schemes and lease extensions.
- Liaising directly with clients, estate agents and lenders.
- Developing professional relationships, both with clients and with other potential sources of work.
- Generating a fee income in line with agreed targets.
About the Person:
To be a successful candidate for this role you must also have the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Hold a relevant qualification (i.e. solicitor, CILEx, CLC) or have experience of managing your own caseload.
- Be organised and process-driven.
- Be commercially astute, understanding the importance of business targets and their impact to the practice.
- Have a commitment to providing an excellent standard of client care.
- Be IT literate with experience of using a web-based case management system.
About Rewards and Benefits:
In return for your hard work, you will receive the below company benefits:
- Pension Scheme
- Health cash plan for workplace wellbeing
- Employee referral bonus
- Up to 33 days' paid leave per year
- Christmas Shutdown
Complete the form below, attach your CV and select ‘Send your application’
"*" indicates required fields