What accidents can cause broken bones or fractures?
All kinds of accidents can lead to broken and fractured bones, such as:
- Cycling over a pothole on a poorly maintained road.
- A road traffic accident caused by a driver’s negligence.
- A pedestrian accident.
- Medical negligence might result in a broken bone or fracture. For example, where there has been substandard care or a delay in treatment.
- An industrial injury or an accident at work.
- Defective playground equipment can cause a child to suffer a broken bone or a fracture.
Many types of situations could cause broken or fractured bones.
Talk to our personal injury solicitors if you have suffered any kind of accident, and we will explain how we can help.