New Build Solicitor
31 December 2023
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Managing a caseload of new build property matters from inception through to conclusion; including, sales & purchase, of equity, right to buy, shared ownership schemes and lease extensions.
- Maintain efficient systems to diarise and ensure all deadlines are met.
- Demonstrate excellent client care, apply technical knowledge and communicate complex legal matters into a commercially astute and understandable format
- Ability to build lasting working relationships with clients and house builder referrers.
- Liaising directly with clients, estate agents and lenders.
- Developing professional relationships, both with clients and with other potential sources of work.
- Generating a fee income in line with agreed targets.
- Manage, supervise and develop staff.
- Consistently play an active role in the team’s business development activities and budgets with the aim of continuing the growth of New Build work.
About the Person:
To be a successful candidate for this role you must also have the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Previous experience working on New Build purchase and sale matters.
- Hold a relevant qualification
- Have a commitment to providing an excellent standard of client care.
- Be commercially astute, understanding the importance of business targets and their impact to the practice.
- Experience in assisting with or managing, supervising, training and developing support staff.
- Thorough working knowledge of conveyancing practice and procedures.
- Be organised and process driven.
- Be IT literate with experience of using a web-based case management system
- Credible past and consistent billing/financial performance.
About Rewards and Benefits:
In return for your hard work, you will receive the below company benefits:
- Pension Scheme
- Health cash plan for workplace wellbeing
- Employee referral bonus
- Up to 33 days' paid leave per year
- Christmas Shutdown
Complete the form below, attach your CV and select ‘Send your application’
"*" indicates required fields