Conveyancing Legal Assistant
31 December 2023
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Providing full support to our Conveyancing Solicitors to enable them to operate efficiently.
- Preparing correspondence using our case management system.
- Attending to clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Administering filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files.
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork.
- Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required
About the Person:
To be a successful candidate for this role you must also have the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Have excellent knowledge and experience within Residential Conveyancing
- Demonstrate initiative and be able to undertake searches, ID checks and other work on files without dictation.
- Possess high levels of speed and accuracy.
- Have a good telephone manner and be comfortable speaking with clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Be highly organised, methodical and adaptable.
About Rewards and Benefits:
In return for your hard work, you will receive the below company benefits:
- Pension Scheme
- Health cash plan for workplace wellbeing
- Employee referral bonus
- Up to 33 days' paid leave per year
- Christmas Shutdown
Complete the form below, attach your CV and select ‘Send your application’
"*" indicates required fields